Followers

Friday, February 20, 2015

Palm Court Hat Lady

Today I have a traditional card to share with you.  I totally LOOOOOVE Rick St-Dennis' hat ladies.  I just think they are so very elegant.  And they make some great cards that can be offered for so many different age group.

The one that I'm sharing today is Palm Court Hat Lady and I went all out with this card!  Over the top embellishments compared to my regular style... But I kept this fairly monochromatic so I think it really worked.  And I used colors on her that I would not normally use...

I love coloring those faces!!!  They are so beautiful and elegant.  This one was done with copics :)  Yup can't seem to use anything else...

What do you think?  Is she elegant?  Did I do her justice? If you want to see how I made it check out my post here.

Hope you like my inspiration. Check out all the other fabulous images in the Zibbet store or in the Etsy store!

Have a fabulous  Friday!!!!

Vicky
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...