Followers

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Russian Style ...

...  Hello!  It's Deborah here with you this morning, here's another in my Hat Lady series.  I think these images are just fab and I have so much fun colouring them, here she is:

Hello Friend - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

This image is called 1914 Russian Style Hat and you can find her at Rick's Zibbet shop.  You can find many more glamorous hat ladies at both Zibbet and Esty.  I tend to keep these cards quite clean and simple in design, with pretty papers and allowing the image to be the focal point.  For more information about this card - go to my blog here.

If you've not been to the Zibbet shop for a while - it's well worth a visit - the thumbnails displays are so beautiful - check them out!  That's all for now.  See you soon.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...