Followers

Monday, February 2, 2015

The Original Morning Goddess ....

....  Morning all - it's Deborah here with you today.  Most of my recent cards have either featured the elegant Hat ladies or the fun turtles; I like how Rick draws images in sets.  Well, I found another of Rick's sets recently and I had lots of fun with her:

Rule the World - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

This image is called The Original Morning Goddess - and she's great!  You can find out full details of my card at my blog, here.  You can find this image and several variation on the Morning Goddess theme at Rick's Esty and Zibbet shops.  I used my favourite colours on the image and then found paper from my stash to match. 

I think part of the reason I like this image so much, is that she reminds me of me!  The first thing I do in the morning, well okay second, is to make a large cup of coffee.  I don't function well without that shot of caffeine!

I think you're going to see more Morning Goddess cards - they really are fun!  That's all for now - see you soon.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...