Followers

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Frida ....

....  Hello!  It's Deborah here with you (I'm hosting a post here and one on our sister blog - Airless Chambers today).  There's a common theme with this post and the one on AC - both my cards feature women, here's my SNG card:

Frida - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

The image is called Frida, and it's part of a series called Randi Dandi Tribute images.  The images were drawn by Rick St Dennis exclusively for I Brake for Stamps.  As well as digi images at I Brake for Stamps, there are a number of Rick's rubber stamps too.  Full details of my card can be found at my blog here.  That's all for now.

1 comment:

fiona henderson said...

What a super image.....but i thought oh no what have i done....as she looks like a scary teacher....very nice indeed.

Fiona H.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...