Followers

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Have a Blast


Boys cards are always handy to have in your stash and I found that over at Rick St Dennis Mfa you can by digi sheets of stamps. They are so handy !  I got the Boys digi sheet and used the spaceman for this project. I coloured my spaceman with copic markers and then fussy cut him out and popped him up with foam tape. I started with a dark blue base card and then matted with silver miri card. I then used some starry paper that I got from either Big W or Kmart. the planets and rocket ship are stickers and the sentiment is a stamp that I got with a magazine.For the Final touch I put some gems on his suit.
The copic markers that I used are:
W0,W2,W3,W5,W7,R22,R24,B91,B93,B95,E000,E00,R20,C1,C3,B60,Y-8,YG06
To find this great value digi sheet over at RSD MFA heres the link Boys Digi Sheet
Also why not rocket over to my blog for a look at some of my other creations Deb Vee's Craft Place

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...