Followers

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Hello Rose Bug .....

Hi!  It's Deborah here with you this morning - my turn to play with Rick's wonderful images!!  Rick draws super Steampunk themed images and earlier this year released a wonderful rosebud and bug - here's my take on the image:

Hello - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

You can find full details of the card on my blog here.  The image is called Steampunk Rose Bug and Rick drew it specially for Aletha Jane, a member of our Elite Design Team.  You can find this image and other Steampunk inspired images at Rick's Zibbet and Esty shops.

I think this is such an elegant and fun design, that I think I'm going to print it out much bigger and colour it again - I'll share that with you soon (ish).  I added some sparkle to the image, but you can't really see it in the main photo above.  I've found that if I take a close-up that's slightly out of focus, you really do get to see the shimmer:

Hello detail - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Isn't it pretty?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...