Followers

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Je t'aime Paris

Hi there everyone, Rachel here today,
I would like to share with you today the card I made from my colouring of 'Paris j'taime' one of the gorgeous girls from Rick's Zibbet store!

you can find her HERE



I was sent the gorgeous parisian themed paper (top paper layer) recently and knew I had to incorporate a sheet of it into this card somehow!
 unfortunately, I forgot to note what make it was! 
the back patterned paper however, is from paper adventures.

I also used a paper wishes sentiment stamp and fashioned my own banner using card, distress ink and 3d foam pads.
the ribbon is some gorgeous seam binding from WOC in 'rose petal' 
with a green dazzler at the centre.




Rachel

xx

7 comments:

Tracy Welham said...

Wow, fab! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Jan Ltc said...

Fabulous card xx Jan

Pauline said...

Beautiful, stunning colouring and a wonderful card!

Deborah Frings said...

She's absolutely fantastic! Great colouring!

Jackie Trinder said...

She is gorgeous your colouring is fantastic. Hugs Jackie

Jennifer Bradley said...

Stunning Rachel fabulous image and backing papers. Hugs Jennifer xx

fiona henderson said...

Absolutely beautiful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...