Followers

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Life is a Carnival ...

... Hello, good morning!  It's Deborah here with you today, and I'm running a bit late with this post - completely lost track of time!!  I've a bold, bright and fun card to share with you this morning.

Carnival - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

This is one of Rick's lovely Euro Clown images called Euro Clown TrOuPe.  You can find it, and many more, at Rick's Zibbet and Esty shops.  I really like the way you can resize digital images to fit the size of card.  This finished image is only 2½" × 2¾", which makes it a bit of challenge to colour, but so worth it!  I think it would be brilliant on a big art journal page (something I plan to do soon).  You can find full details of my card at my blog here.

I'd also like to mention the fact that we have a DT Call at the moment - we are looking for a group of enthusiastic and creative folk to work on our Facebook team - check out full details of the DT Call here.

That's all for now - have a great day - hope it's dry where you are!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...