Followers

Friday, April 24, 2015

Barbette - Crafting Vicky

If you have seen my latest posts you know that I sort have become hooked with mixed media.  Funny because I never wanted to have anything do to with that before... and look at me now... but I still do make cards and today that's what I'm sharing with you a sweet little card.

For this card I used the awesome Barbette she really made me think of spring!

I did a lot of layering but kept it fairly CAS because I just thought that paper was calling for it.

Here's a closer look at Barbette colored with my copics
I really long to see some butterfly in other things than die cuts :)  If you want to know how I made this go here.

Hope you like my inspiration. Check out all the other fabulous images in the Zibbet store or in the Etsy store!

Have a fabulous Friday!!!!

Vicky

3 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

This is really pretty! I do like the image and the gorgeous paper you've used. And the butterflies are fab!

DonnaMundinger said...

So fresh and beautiful, Vicky! Adorable image and the DP and delicate details are so Springy. xxD

Rohini Sharma said...

Lovely picture! Good job....Looking so pretty!BT password recover

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...