Followers

Friday, April 3, 2015

Happy Birthday ...

.... Hello and Good Morning!!  It's Deborah here with you today.  I don't often make cute cards - I find them a bit difficult, but Rick designed some wonderfully cute bear images exclusively for I Brake for Stamps.  This adorable Clown Bear is one of the collection and I made it into a birthday card suitable for a little boy or girl:

Happy Birthday - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

You can't see all the sparkle and shimmer on the photo above, but I did my usual trick of taking a close-up and angling the image to catch the sunlight to show the shimmer.

Happy Birthday detail - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Before I go, a quick reminder that we are looking for a number of people for our Facebook Design Team - full details can be found here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...