Followers

Monday, April 20, 2015

Unicorn 'Arco Iris'

Hello there and happy monday! Rachel here with you to show off my latest card!
today I have used an absolutely gorgeous stamp from Rick St Dennis MFA to create a slightly glittery card! the stamp is called Unicorn 'Arco Iris' and is available from Rick's Zibbet store!
I absolutely adore unicorns and all things mythical and mystical, so when Rick Released her recently, I knew I just had to play! 

I spent several hours trying to do this stamp justice, with her fantastic mane, studded with flowers.



I hope you liked my card, and the image too!

there are a few more details on my BLOG

Rachel 

xx

3 comments:

Anne Chilvers said...

Absolutely stunning ! Beautiful colours and colouring, your many hours of work were worth it :)

Tina henderson said...

Such a fabulous make, gorgeous colour work and great papers used. Such a fun creation x

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW! what fabulous colors! Beautiful card. xxD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...