Followers

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Ooh La La!

Hello!  Good Morning.  It's Deborah here with you today (somewhat later than planned!!)  Today I've a light, bright and pretty birthday card to share with you:

Ooh La La - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

I think by now, you all know that I just love Rick's wonderful turtle images and when I saw this one - Rare Turtle - at the Zibbet shop, I knew I had to add her to my collection.  She's pretty, she's elegant and she's really fun to colour.  The colours I've used come the current Colour Q - cQc#290 challenge and I think they really work for her.  I've also got something of a passion for the subtle glimmer that you get when using Wink of Stella brushes, and I've added sparkle to her hat, nails, necklace and that cute little bug!  Full details of the card can be found on my blog.  That's all for now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...