Followers

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Rikki Says Hi.............

Good Morning. Fiona R here today and I am showcasing one of Rick's Georgeous Randi Dandi Digi Images which are Exclusively available at I Brake for Stamps. This one is called Rikki and I thought she should take centre stage. So I kept this card CAS.
 
 
 
I coloured her up with copics then matted onto black cardstock and then onto the white card base. To finish a simple word Hi was added. A fun image to colour I do hope you go check out the others available.
 
Fiona xxx


4 comments:

Rhodidodi said...

Such a fun image Fiona, and I agree that CAS suits her best.

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely stunning! I love the CAS look. xx

fiona henderson said...

Wonderful fiona....i love it..

fiona H.

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous coloring and perfectly showcased! xxD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...