Followers

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sending Hugs ....

.... Hello, it's Deborah here with you this morning and I'm showcasing another of Rick's wonderful Hat Ladies.


This image is called May Lily of the Valley.  Now, lily of the valley are really pretty white flowers in real-life, but on my card I've made them into bright redbells!  You can find full details of the card on my blog, Deborah's Gems.  I really like these images, they are so easy to colour and I find that the cards I made with them are so elegant!

You can find lot more of Rick's elegant Hat Ladies at his Zibbet and Esty shops.  Here in the States it's Memorial Day weekend, which means a three day holiday.  And you can celebrate the weekend
with these special discount codes good through Monday until midnight:

MEMDAY20OFF2015ETSY This is your Memorial Day sale discount code for ETSY SHOPPE-20% off any order of 3.00usd or more.

MEMDAY25OFF15ZIBBET This is your Memorial Day SALE discount code for the ZIBBET SHOPPE = 25% off any order of 3.00usd or more

Now is the time to stock up!  Grab a few and come enter the May Progressive Challenge which is Anything Goes (with an RSD image), of course.  And don't forget Rick's Special Tag Challenge on FB.  There's still time.  Hope to see you there.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...