Followers

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Snow Family - Crafting Vicky

I'm trying to stay ahead of the game!  Yup I know we are only in the month of May but soon enough it will be Christmas.... the big "C" word.... so I did a card for the progressive challenge and today I'm sharing with you another sweet little Christmas card.

For this card I used the awesome Snow family sheet 1 there are so many fabulous images on this sheet!
I thought that she should take the center fold of this so I left this really really CAS!  I think this fabulous snow lady needs to steel the show.

Here's a closer look at  the snow lady barely colored with my copics.
If you want more details on this check out my blog here.

Hope you like my inspiration. Check out all the other fabulous images in the Zibbet store or in the Etsy store!

Have a fabulous Sunday!!!!

Vicky

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

So cute with the colorful background, Vicky! xxD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...