Followers

Friday, June 26, 2015

Daffo Dill Delight ....

....  Good morning - it's Deborah here with you today.   I'm a bit late with this (you can see the details on my blog if you want).  I've a fun, clean, simple and cute card to share with you today:

Sending Hugs - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Isn't she sweet?  This little fairy is called Daffo Dill and you can find her and her friends on Rick's Zibbet shop.  I'm going to be back in Wales next week and as the national flowers of Wales is the Daffodil, I had to make a card featuring her!  She's such fun to colour.  Full details of my card can be found on my blog - Deborah's Gems.

That's all for now!

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Awww, she's so cute! Enjoy your trip. xxD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...