Followers

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Nuts about you ....

....  Good morning - it's Deborah here with you this morning.  I've been playing with another of Rick's wonderful turtle images.  One of my favourite genres is Steampunk, and Rick has a super Steampunk Turtle in his collection of turtles.  Here's the card I made:

Nuts about You - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems


I've kept the card relative clean and simple - no white space, but lots of dark grey space!!  Full details of the card can be found on my blog, Deborah's Gems here.

I adore this sweet little guy and he really is fun to colour.  I used Copic markers and added lots of sparkle with Wink of Stella brushes.  If you like this guy you can find him at Rick's Zibbet shop - you'll also find a huge selection of wonderful images to play with.  That's all for now.

2 comments:

Anne Chilvers said...

Great turtle, love the colours x

DonnaMundinger said...

HeeHee! Isn't he fun! What a cute card. xxD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...