Followers

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Manwai's Birthday Card


It is Manwai's birthday tomorrow and I was looking for an image to suit. Manwai is quite tall, very slim  and Chinese and there is nothing on the market for either him or his job. But. These Blokes of Rick's are so expressive and such fun that I made a little photo frame for him and added him onto a card using Craft Artist 2. Perfect..a fun card and something totally different from anything else he received, and it was very much appreciated. I am certainly going to get these images out and coloured again many times.
Printed onto neenah and coloured with promarkers and spectrum noir pencils. I hope you have lots of fun with the Blokes series..each one is priceless! More details are on my blog here

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Really cute! I'm sure he'll love it! xxD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...