Followers

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Precious pinx

Hello!  I'm totally enjoying my camping right now!!!! But before I left I did make a little card that I knew I would be able to share with you here!

 I actually made a card this time.... it had been FOREVER since I had made one lol  I used the super cute  Precious Pinx.  I left this card really CAS because I really wanted the attention to be on the cutie.  She's going to be sent to my MIL who loves loves loves loves rabbits.


I'm really loving how she came up!  You can see more details on my blog.

Hope you like my inspiration. Check out all the other fabulous images in the Zibbet store or in the Etsy store!

Have a fabulous Tuesday!!!!

Vicky

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Awww, this is precious! xxD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...