Followers

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Paper Doll Crystal Complete

The Beautiful set of clothes along with Crystal
  Paper Doll
Background
Everland Book 1
for Mischief Circus  
I am really pleased with the way these turned out. I love paper dolls and I wondered if I could show them in book form..looks like I can.
Printed onto neenah cardstock which works beautifully with Promarkers and spectrum noir pencils and gel pens. It's a shame that all the glittery bits don't show up well but I know they're there.
I imported the doll and her clothes into Craft Artist 2 where I removed the white surround and added the 'book' background... I hope you have as much fun with this little lady as I did.

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Love seeing her in all of her outfits. Brilliant to put her in a book. xxD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...