Followers

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Beautiful You

Hello, good afternoon.  It's Deborah here with you today - and I'm running a bit late with this post.  If you want to see why - read the post on my blog - I have a good reason.

Today I'm sharing a card I made using another of Rick's wonderful Hat Lady images.  I think you all know by now that I'm rather fond of these images.  This one is called Vivienne and here's the card I made:

Beautiful You - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems


This is one of Rick's new images for 2015 and she's new to me too, I only got her last week.  For full details of the card go to my blog, Deborah's Gems.

If you want to find her or any of Rick's other images, check out his Zibbet shop.  There are over 1,200 images at the shop ranging from these elegant ladies, to cute mice, cute and fun Halloween images, Creepmas, Christmas, Easter, backgrounds along with some rather more scary images.  Do check it out.

That's all for now!  See you soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...