Followers

Friday, September 25, 2015

Buttons and bows altered card - Crafting Vicky

I told you this week how fabulous I thought the sheet  Buttons and Bows is well I used it yet AGAIN to make something else totally different.  So far you have seen a card and a journaling page with this.  This time around I'm sharing a little altered playing card.

I colored the image with my copics and used some stamping in the background as well as some magazine cut out.  She was part of my creative journaling By 5 but using little cards.

You can check out how this was made on my blog post here.

Hope you like my inspiration. Check out all the other fabulous images in the Zibbet store or in the Etsy store!

Have a fabulous Friday!!!!

Vicky

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...