Followers

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Buttons and Bows Journaling - Crafting Vicky

I've been really busy this summer with this awesome new process of journaling by 5s.  It's a timed event so you really don't have time to think you have to just let it go!  And that's pretty awesome creatively speaking.

I've been playing with the fab sheet Buttons and Bows.  And I played with 3 for this page.

I used some borders on the left and right plus the little manequin shape.  I used some washi tape and lots of paint to make this.

Here's a closer look at the page.  They were all colored with my copics.
And here's the closer to the other:
You can check out how this was made on my blog post here.

Hope you like my inspiration. Check out all the other fabulous images in the Zibbet store or in the Etsy store!

Have a fabulous Tuesday!!!!

Vicky

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...