Followers

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Elegant Birthday

Good morning all!  It's Deborah here with you this morning.  I'm beginning to get back to my normal routine and get into my craft room to make cards.  I think you all know that I love Rick's beautiful Hat Ladies images, well not only does he draw beautiful women with hats, but he draws them without hats too!  I've had this image printed for ages, but it's taken me until now to finally get her coloured:

Happy Birthday - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

I'm really pleased how Musetta turned out.  You can find full details of the card on my blog, Deborah's Gems.  Musetta is a joy to colour and you can find her at Rick's Zibbet shop.

1 comment:

fiona henderson said...

simply stunning..

Fiona H.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...