Followers

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Happy Hanukkah!

Hi!  It's Deborah with you today.  I've made a card to celebrate Hanukkah - I used one of Rick's super turtle images - he's just perfect!

Happy Hanukkah - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

I think this guy is just wonderful - he's called Channukah Turtle and you can find him in Rick's Zibbet shop.  For full details of my card - check out my blog here.  I am rather fond of Rick's turtle images - they are fun to colour and make super cards.  I've only got two more to colour and then I'll have a complete collection.  I think I'll have to ask Rick to make some more!

That's it for now.  See you soon.

1 comment:

fiona henderson said...

It just makes me smile this card...
lovely
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...