Followers

Friday, October 2, 2015

Happy Birthday Turtle

Morning All!  It's Deborah here with you today.  I've got a super fun birthday card to share with you today.  I sent a note to Rick earlier this week to ask if it would be possible to have a Birthday Turtle - and he drew one for me!!! Yea!  Thanks so much Boss - it's fab.  Here's my card:

Happy Birthday - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems


This super lady, well she is here, is called A Tortuga for Frings Turtle and you can find her at Rick's Zibbet shop, along with all his other wonderful turtle images.  Full details of this card can be found on my blog, Deborah's Gems.

2 comments:

Tina henderson said...

Such a fab and fun make, beautifully done x

fiona henderson said...

Super card..just super

Fiona H...x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...