Followers

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Merry Christmas

Morning!  It's Deborah here with you today, and I've got an elegant Christmas card to share:

Merry Christmas - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

I've used one of Rick's wonderfully elegant Hat Ladies on this card.  She's called Christmas Party Hat and you can full details of the card on my blog here.

Rick has the most fantastic selection of images a his Zibbet and Esty shops.  As well as single images, Rick has also produced some fabulous colouring books.  The latest book is called Creepy Creepmas and you can find it here.  It is also available on Amazon.


Hopefully, I'll be getting my copy in the post today!  Can't wait to colour some of those images!!

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty and coloured to perfection x

fiona henderson said...

What a super project ...i love the Hat Ladies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...