Followers

Thursday, December 31, 2015

A Fond Farewell

Hello.  It's Deborah here with you today - it's a bittersweet post - fun sharing Rick's art and sadness as I say bye to my team mates.  I am stepping down from Rick's team today and hope that you'll enjoy these two journal pages that I've made featuring a couple of Rick's wonderful women.



For the first page I used the beautiful Bearded Lady - she so elegant!  On the second page I used Morning Goddess Bath Time Burlesque - another fabulous women.  Full details of both pages can be found on my blog - Deborah's Gems.

These images and many, many more can be found at Rick's Zibbet shop.

I'd like to say thank you to Rick and to my team mates for inviting me to join the team, for a really fun filled year - and Rick - I just LOVE your art!  Hugs, Deborah xxx

1 comment:

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

you will be missed especially when gorgeous projects such as these will no longer be featured on the blog. Take care and best of luck in your future.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...