Followers

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Euro Girl Denise the Artiste - Crafting Vicky

Hi everyone!  Hope you are all doing fabulous.  Today I'm here to share with you a very messy little journaling out of the box using the fabulous Euro Girl Denise The Artiste.

I say journaling out of the box because I have been making little journaling cards to place into an old disquette box.  I still have to embellish the box but I think it's very fun to make those little tiny journaling cards.  I'm using an old kid's game to journal on!  So recycling at it's best!  Love when I can transform something.

Anyway I have made a little video of my process including my finger painting :)

And here's the little card for you to see.

The image was colored with my copics and then fussy cut out.  I used some die cuts as well as a bunch of different sentiments that I have cut out of magazines.

I had lots of fun making this as you can see in the video!

You can check out how this was made on my blog post here.

Hope you like my inspiration. Check out all the other fabulous images in the Zibbet store or in the Etsy store!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Vicky

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...